Catherine’s debut thriller, Distress Signals, will be published in the UK and Ireland by Corvus/Atlantic on 2nd June 2016.
About Distress Signals:
The day Adam Dunne’s girlfriend, Sarah, fails to return from a Barcelona business trip, his perfect life begins to fall apart. Days later, the arrival of her passport and a note that reads ‘I’m sorry – S’ sets off real alarm bells. He vows to do whatever it takes to find her.
Adam is puzzled when he connects Sarah to a cruise ship called the Celebrate – and to a woman, Estelle, who disappeared from the same ship in eerily similar circumstances almost exactly a year before. To get answers, Adam must confront some difficult truths about his relationship with Sarah. He must do things of which he never thought himself capable. And he must try to outwit a murderer who seems to have found the perfect hunting ground…
DISTRESS SIGNALS NEWS:
- Announcement on Catherine’s blog
- Ryan Howard thriller to Corvus (Gregory & Company)
- Corvus Picks Up Distress Signals (Writing.ie)
- Corvus Signs Irish Thriller (The Bookseller)
- Corvus Picks Up Distress Signals (Book2Book)
- Corvus Signs Thriller by TCD Student (Crime Fiction Ireland)
- Catherine Ryan Howard signs to Corvus (Irish Times)
Between now and June 2016, Catherine is chronicling the publication progress of Distress Signals and her efforts to write Book 2 in half the time. You can catch up at these links:
- Prologue: How Many Drafts Did You Do Of Your Book? (August 2015)
- Episode One: Full Steam Ahead (September 2015)