You can contact Catherine directly using the form below – but before you do, she has a favour to ask. Please take a moment to scroll down and see if you are about to ask her something she’s asked all the time, in which case the information you need is below!
For publicity enquiries, please contact:
- Declan Heeney, Gill Hess Ltd (Ireland)
- Kirsty Doole, Atlantic Books (UK)
- Lauren Maturo, Blackstone (USA)
Catherine is represented by Jane Gregory of Gregory & Company Authors’ Agents, London.
The Answers To Frequently Asked Questions
- If you are a book blogger or reviewer looking for an ARC of one of her books, you should contact her publisher as they handle all review copy requests.
- Catherine does not accept guest posts, review books on this blog or participate in blog tours. Sorry!
- Her self-published titles are no longer available. They are, effectively, ‘out of print’. If you see a secondhand copy for sale on Amazon for an astronomical price, (a) she has no control over such things and (b) know that it’s extremely unlikely the seller even has a copy of the book – the high price is there so they can list it without having to fulfil any orders, because no one in their right mind is going to buy it at that price.
- She has no information on services such as formatting e-books, proofreading, editing, etc. – either providing them or availing of them. If you saw a blog post of hers that says otherwise, check the date on it!
- Jurassic Park.