I am away under sunnier skies for the next 10 days and I have decided to truly make this a holiday and so will be completely unplugged for the duration, and (hopefully) drinking more than a few of these:
If you need a quick dose of my caffeine-infused ramblings while I’m gone, here are ten of my most popular posts that you may have missed:
- How To Format Your E-book the Non-Migraine Inducing Way (with a staggering 1,713 views!)
- How To Write a Novel in 37 Easy Steps (my personal fave!)
- Publishing with CreateSpace: A Timeline
- What Do Self-Publishing Success Stories Have in Common?
- Mark Coker’s 7 Secrets To Self-Publishing Failure
- What The Dream Looks Like, or Why This Successful Self-Publisher is Still Pursuing Traditional Publication
- How I Used Social Media to Sell Books (from the One Stop Self-Publishing Conference)
- How To Avoid Self-Publishing a Crappy Book: My Two Golden Rules
- 6 Ways To Survive Bad Reviews
- Self-Printing: My Biggest Mistake.
You might also feel inclined to pop over to my blog on Writing.ie, where for eight weeks starting June 1st I’m going to be doing a “Self-Printed Summer” where through posts, technical instructions, videos, etc. I’m going to help you self-publish your book, step-by-step. So if you’re considering self-publishing, maybe make this summer the time you do it and then I can help you to.
Finally, you have until May 31st to take advantage of my cover designer’s amazing offer: a paperback AND e-book cover deal for just €89! (Or £79 or $129.) Find out more about it here.
Catch you on the flipside,
P.S. If you could tell everyone you know about Self-Printed while I’m gone, that’d be great. Here’s that handy “How you can help” chart again, just in case: