As the title of this post implies… it’s Mousetrapped‘s Birthday Week!
A year ago (tomorrow, to be specific) I launched my little weird book and – phew! – it was a good idea, as it turns out, so I’m celebrating. I’ve already swapped my pink typewriter out for some fireworks over Cinderella’s Castle and now, for old time’s sake, I’m going to dust off my book trailer:
I’m giving away 3 signed (and personally inscribed, if you like) copies of Mousetrapped‘s brand new sparkly second edition, which has a snazzy new back cover and photographs inside. All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning one is to leave a comment on this post. (A smiley face will do!) Entries are open to everyone; I will ship worldwide. You can only enter once, and to be in with a chance you have to leave a comment on this post sometime before midnight GMT on Thursday (March 31st). If you’ve already read it, well, you might still like to see the new edition, or have a signed copy, or maybe you know someone else you would. (There’s a little button at the end of this post that enables you to e-mail it easily, if need be!) Check back here on Friday to see if you’ve won. And good luck!
So here’s how the rest of this week is going to go:
- This afternoon I’m going to share with you a chapter I cut from the finished book about the history of Walt Disney World, called “Project X”
- Tomorrow is the first More Mousetrapped story
- Wednesday I’ll be telling you about my – until then – Super Secret Self-Publishing Project No.1 which will be out by mid-May, all going to plan
- Thursday I’ll be telling you about my Super Secret Self-Publishing Project No.2 which will be out by September, all going to plan with that too
- Friday I’ll be announcing the winners of the giveaway and doing another “Big Reveal” post, breaking down my sales figures one year on.