A few weeks ago I was on the radio, specifically C103’s My Six at 6 with Martina O’Donoghue. I had to pick six songs and then in between them, talk about why I chose those. Needless to say I found six songs that all led back to Orlando, my book, etc. If you didn’t get a chance – you poor thing! – to listen live or online at the time, the good news (debatable) is that the recording is here. Woo-hoo, and all that. I’ve edited it down to a tidy 31 minutes, about 27 of which are just me giggling. Yes, really.
Click on play to listen to my weird laugh in all its glory:
If you experience any difficulty with the Audio Player above, click on this to listen instead: C103 Interview.
- There’s a bit of an echo at the start; it soon disappears.
- I have a bit of an ‘absolutely’ epidemic in the middle; I apologize.
- Disney World has four theme parks and they’re working on a fifth. I know this, but live on the radio I got the numbers wrong. Whoops.
- I know; my laugh is weird.
- I’ve cut all the songs down to the first verse and a chorus or less, and taken out all the ads. Still, my editing is a hatchet job; I can barely use Garage Band. Sorry, etc. If you’d like to listen to any of the songs in full, you can do so on this post.