The Write Lines: Listen Now

12 Nov

The episode of Sue Cook’s wonderful The Write Lines that I recorded with Jane Wenham-Jones and Alison Baverstock, is out today and it’s all about marketing your book.

Have a listen below…

9 Responses to “The Write Lines: Listen Now”

1. mustaphabarki November 12, 2012 at 12:24 #

Reblogged this on mustaphabarki.

2. Karen Prince November 12, 2012 at 13:59 #

Thank you, Catherine. That was a great interview. I especially liked that you are going to stick with your main three marketing channels; your blog, Facebook and Twitter. I was feeling a little overwhelmed at all the platform choices out there.

3. Claude Nougat November 12, 2012 at 15:14 #

Blog, Facebook and Twitter – yes, Catherine, that sounds more than logical! I still have a problem with Twitter: it’s good for connecting but marketing?? I don’t know…

4. Tammy J Rizzo November 12, 2012 at 23:10 #

Reblogged this on Tammy J Rizzo and commented:
    Blog, Facebook, and Twitter – these are the three main channels I’m trying to cultivate, as well. Thank you for some excellent advice!

5. Normandie November 13, 2012 at 00:57 #

Fun interview. As I count down the months to publication, I’m soaking up advice for this marketing bit, which threatens to be a Waterloo.

6. Michael Mardel November 13, 2012 at 04:25 #

thank you for the helpful hints. I think I now know where I will launch my next book which may not be until 2014 as I will be in the outback next year if my wife gets a contract.

7. Erin Terese November 13, 2012 at 07:45 #

I appreciate your direct approach and writing style. Just lovely! Please accept my nomination for the One Lovely Blog award: http://misserinterese.com/2012/11/12/one-lovely-blog-award/

8. linnlinniloveyou November 15, 2012 at 19:01 #

Reblogged this on linnlinniloveyou.

9. Roy McCarthy November 17, 2012 at 08:44 #

Reblogged this on Back On The Rock and commented:
    When your eyes are worn out from reading it’s nice to close them and listen instead. Here’s a podcast on marketing your book.