Andrea (of Mousetrapped fame) is staying with me this week, and look what she brought: a copy of Riding Rockets by NASA Astronaut Mike Mullane, complete with a personalized inscription!
- RT @McKinneyPR: From @cathryanhoward's blog, with good points! Should bloggers have contact pages? bit.ly/1jMwLJ2 #blogging 4 hours ago
- All ready for my visitors. http://t.co/L4E8a3AQFU 5 hours ago
- 13 phrases invented by Shakespeare that we use every day (via @thejournal_ie) jrnl.ie/1427235 8 hours ago
- RT @matthaig1: Hey genre snobs, Shakespeare did fantasy (Tempest), thrillers (Macbeth), comedies (As You Like It), YA (Romeo & Juliet) & er… 10 hours ago
- RT @Beathhigh: 'Every book is the wreck of a perfect idea' - Iris Murdoch. 12 hours ago