My now thirty-year-old mug—as of the this morning; the photos were taken yesterday so they’re the last evidence of me in my twenties (sob!)—is in The Irish Examiner, along with an article about self-publishing.
- RT @louisemcsharry: Every single word that @ciarakellydoc has written here is true. We have a problem. m.independent.ie/entertainment/… 15 minutes ago
- RT @NASAhistory: #Remembering the crew of Space Shuttle Columbia STS-107 http://t.co/0tcFYXVzZc 18 minutes ago
- New procrastination activity! (I really should just be locked in a featureless cell for this rewriting business...) http://t.co/sBpEOr20Ac 2 hours ago
- RT @heawood: There are five hours and 15 minutes left of January, a month that feels like it started around the same time as a Pleistocene … 18 hours ago
- RT @mollyesque: "It's gotten so vicious," says poor shocked person being attacked for making hundreds of children sick http://t.co/yvNFqvxF… 18 hours ago