My now thirty-year-old mug—as of the this morning; the photos were taken yesterday so they’re the last evidence of me in my twenties (sob!)—is in The Irish Examiner, along with an article about self-publishing.
- RT @History_Pics: Comparison of the Titanic and a modern cruise ship. http://t.co/9w0txvXTht 8 hours ago
- Why can't I get a drink on Good Friday? (via @thejournal_ie) jrnl.ie/1415791 1 day ago
- RT @thejournal_ie: Keep this quiet, but here are some places you can get a drink today: jrnl.to/1p6slDG 1 day ago
- A friend of mine accidentally organized an Easter Weekend stag do in Dublin, arrived Good Friday. They had to go back to airport to drink! 1 day ago
- Looking forward to horrified faces of tourists in Cork City tonight why they discover Good Friday here means no alcohol for sale anywhere. 1 day ago