My now thirty-year-old mug—as of the this morning; the photos were taken yesterday so they’re the last evidence of me in my twenties (sob!)—is in The Irish Examiner, along with an article about self-publishing.
- I've not disappeared, by the way. I am merely moving (house and cities). Normal* service shall resume next week. *sporadic 5 hours ago
- RT @caroleagent: Seen via many smart people here - everyone should read this brilliant piece - iwantedwings.wordpress.com/2014/07/21/a-r… 1 day ago
- RT @StKonrath: Irish newspaper editor's column was changed after going to press, by @GreensladeR theguardian.com/media/greensla… 3 days ago
- RT @stavvers: Lol. Happy Birthday not in copyright, Warner owes the world hundreds of millions for improperly collected royalties http://t… 4 days ago
- RT @EvilWylie: “Amazon doesn’t love you any more than Macmillan or Hachette or HarperCollins.” - tough love from Walter Jon Williams http:/… 4 days ago