My now thirty-year-old mug—as of the this morning; the photos were taken yesterday so they’re the last evidence of me in my twenties (sob!)—is in The Irish Examiner, along with an article about self-publishing.
- Is the third hour of chilling *really* going to make a difference? Let's find out... http://t.co/azv5TfxvEE 11 hours ago
- The toughest part of making mini-cheesecakes is the bit where you've to leave them to cool for three hours. *looks longingly at fridge* 11 hours ago
- It's a tough job helping @pleasureswinter with their online publicity when they send me e-mails like this: http://t.co/qbngFTHKu0 14 hours ago
- You can now sell your gorgeous Blurb books on Amazon.com. Long time coming but: yay! blurb.com/blurb-to-amazon 19 hours ago
- RT @SophieHJonathan: Fab welcome back to the office. This has to be one of the coolest proofs ever! Thanks @CathRichards87 #areyoucurious h… 21 hours ago