My now thirty-year-old mug—as of the this morning; the photos were taken yesterday so they’re the last evidence of me in my twenties (sob!)—is in The Irish Examiner, along with an article about self-publishing.
- RT @SavidgeReads: Well done @RoyalMail for promoting books all week, brilliant stuff. And is a corker of a @ManBookerPrize winner too! http… 2 hours ago
- Spend €50 = free bag?! I think someone needs to explain the economics of student life to Cath Kidson. http://t.co/7cjCjG8vCP 4 hours ago
- RT @Caroline_S: This Is What Happens When An Author Tracks Down A Critic In Real Life buzzfeed.com/jennaguillaume… 5 hours ago
- RT @jenniferweiner: This is awesome. RT @RonHogan: "I'M NOT CHANGING THIS." Novelist's notes to copyeditor make it into review copies: http… 1 day ago
- .@CreateSpace are really outdoing themselves these days: approved it this a.m. yet Self-Printed 3 on sale already! amzn.to/1CGPk9S 1 day ago