My now thirty-year-old mug—as of the this morning; the photos were taken yesterday so they’re the last evidence of me in my twenties (sob!)—is in The Irish Examiner, along with an article about self-publishing.
- 11 inarguable reasons real books will always be better than e-books (via @dailyedge) jrnl.ie/1347368 #worldbookday 18 hours ago
- My current read (left) and the pile queuing up behind it. Happy #WorldBookDay! http://t.co/voyrnJUwa7 19 hours ago
- RT @WstonesOxfordSt: We're probably going to spend #WorldBookDay lording it over Oxford Street. 'Oi, Adidas store!' we shout. 'When's #Worl… 19 hours ago
- RT @ClionaLewis: The day has finally come...Unravelling Oliver is published. A big congrats to @lizzienugent. 1 day ago
- RT @amy_geek: Benedict Cumberbatch photobomb bookmark is the best bookmark: pinterest.com/pin/8303518685… http://t.co/LBlQWlVZDP 1 day ago