5 Jul

My now thirty-year-old mug—as of the this morning; the photos were taken yesterday so they’re the last evidence of me in my twenties (sob!)—is in The Irish Examiner, along with an article about self-publishing.

You can read the article online here.

22 Responses to “Read All About It”

1. Sally Clements July 5, 2012 at 10:47 #

Woo! well done, Catherine 18,000 sales is fab! I’m creeping up on you with just over 11,000 so far!

2. Sally Clements July 5, 2012 at 10:48 #

Gah! I forgot to say happy birthday! Happy Birthday, Catherine!

3. MarinaSofia July 5, 2012 at 10:57 #

Happy birthday and congratulations for being featured in that article – nice way to celebrate your birthday!

4. What The Traveler Saw July 5, 2012 at 12:17 #

Happy 30th. Not to worry! It just gets better from here. Good to see a face to put with the blog. Like your articles

5. koco July 5, 2012 at 12:50 #

Happy Birthday and well done you!!!!

6. Andrea "The American Roommate" July 5, 2012 at 12:56 #

Congrats, Cath!

7. Normandie July 5, 2012 at 13:05 #

Happy Birthday from someone who has seen many, many more years than thirty. You make this older writer smile, Catherine, when I read your enthusiastic posts and the story of your success. How lovely to be thirty with so much yet ahead. I pray that you enjoy it fully and keep on kicking up those writing heels of yours in a happy dance.

8. Roy McCarthy July 5, 2012 at 13:05 #

Happy birthday Catherine and here’s hoping for your increasing success. You escaped the floods down in Douglas then.

9. Emma July 5, 2012 at 14:39 #

Read this earlier today. In fact, it was my father who told me there’s an article in The Examiner about self-publishing. Congrats.

10. Marcie Lovett July 5, 2012 at 15:59 #

You look fabulous! Happy birthday and congratulations on the article.

11. Louise Behiel July 5, 2012 at 16:21 #

Happy Birthday Catherine. You are now officially an adult, for all of those old enough to be your mother LOL

12. cravesadventure July 5, 2012 at 17:10 #

Congrats – YAY – Go Celebrate!!! Have a Wonderful Day!

13. Darlene Craviotto July 5, 2012 at 17:52 #

What a nifty birthday gift! Congrats, and keep the words coming.

14. ellenmgregg July 5, 2012 at 18:01 #

Happiest birthday to you, Catherine! Your 30s are merely a warm-up for the fabulous 40s. Enjoy! :-)

15. Mary J. McCoy-Dressel July 5, 2012 at 23:16 #

Wishing you a great birthday. Hope you had a blast on your special day. Happy Birthday. You ain’t seen nothing yet!

16. char July 6, 2012 at 02:05 #

Congrats! That article was awesome! Great publicity…especially for your birthday.

17. Gian Carlo ♥ the Daydreamer July 6, 2012 at 06:00 #

I bet your mug is magical!

18. emahadeo July 7, 2012 at 16:12 #

Wow, Freshly Pressed and an article in the paper! What a great year! Congratulations. Oh yea, and 30 is definitely the new 20. For sure.

19. Carnspindle's Poetry Corner July 7, 2012 at 21:47 #

Congratulations and belated Happy Birthday all in one go! Go girl… ;-)

20. twintrons July 13, 2012 at 05:26 #

What a great article. I’m a couple months from self-publishing my book as well and completely bypassed agents and publishers. I found most if not all the marketing is done by me, why give control of my book to someone else?

It’s people like you that give people like me hope good things can happen to hard working people. I wish you continued success.