My now thirty-year-old mug—as of the this morning; the photos were taken yesterday so they’re the last evidence of me in my twenties (sob!)—is in The Irish Examiner, along with an article about self-publishing.
- RT @SmartBitches: IMPORTANT: Jane @DearAuthor needs your help if you're an author, artist or editor who has worked w Ellora's Cave: http://… 19 minutes ago
- I don't think there's enough coffee in the world for me to be able to learn Early English Language. That's all I've learned today. 3 hours ago
- Student life rules so far. (& thanks for nothing, AIB! Been with them since '86 yet refuse to change to student acc.) http://t.co/4KEMaCTApM 7 hours ago
- RT @EllenBrickley: Everything you’re authorised to know about the CIA branch of Starbucks gu.com/p/42228/tw via @guardian 9 hours ago
- RT @Jim_Sheridan: Ireland is worse than a Banana Republic! A Director of Irish Water is currently a driver for a minister! No Really! http:… 9 hours ago