Look what Andrew Brown of Design for Writers sent me on Friday:
More Mousetrapped is finally getting released this week, only seven months after I said it would be. Hooray! Better late than never, let’s hope. More Mousetrapped is going to be a 99c e-book only release, and it’s ONLY intended to be read AFTER you’ve read Mousetrapped. (I can’t stress this enough: it is NOT a standalone title. So please don’t download it, read it, get mad and then vent your anger into an Amazon customer review, thanks very much.) It contains:
- A brand new—NEW!— introduction by moi about how came Mousetrapped came to be, “The Mousetrapped Story”
- All six More Mousetrapped stories that you’ll only have already read if you were signed up to the More Mousetrapped mailing list back in the day (and judging by my Mailchimp report, you mightn’t even have read them then, so maybe these will be brand new—NEW!—to you too)
- A brand new—NEW!—More Mousetrapped story called “A Thousand Welcomes”
- Some other Mousetrapped-related stuff
- Some other me-traveling-related stuff
- A sparkly preview of my next book, Travelled: a story about a night I spent in a haunted hotel, “The Extra Guest.”
I’ll let you know when it’s available to download. Should be towards the weekend. Then, next up will be:
I’m hoping this will be out in early August-ish. I was aiming for a release in the beginning of July, but it turned out to be a much bigger job than I thought—just like it was first time around, come to think of it. So much has changed since it was released in May 2010 and not just things like the CreateSpace upload process or how KDP works, but my own opinions about things have changed as well, and of course I’ve an extra year of experience to work into it too. So, it’s a big project and one that requires a lot of coffee.
And finally here’s a fancy little picture I made earlier:
If you want more information on any of my books, visit the My Books page.